dvbstreamThis is my (Terry Hardie) derived version of dvbstream. You can download it here:
I've taken version 0.6 which is © Dave Chapman 2001, 2002, and he released it under the GPL:
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
I've added the follwing features:
0.8 - 2011-01-02
- DVB-S2 support
- Multi LNB type support
- DiSeqC positioner support
- Continuity checking
- Multi file splitting (on size or continuity error)
- curses interface
- Multi-threaded high performance file writer (Tested to 80Mbit streams)
- Removed STDOUT option. Will add it back later when I clean up the curses implementation
- ncurses cleanup
0.8.2 - 2012-12-27
Should you wish to contact me about this software, you can drop me an email at terryh at orcas dot net.
- Made -cr (code rate) work for DVB-S
- Added -m switch to set modulation type for DVB-S/S2
- Added -V switch to turn off voltage output (useful for amateur radio DVB-S on 1.3GHz)
- Added ncurses detection for terminal resize
- Fixed huged memory usage and crash if disk can't keep up on high bitrate stream.